That’s the dream, right?
To earn enough passive income from recurring affiliate programs that you can quit your day job, escape the 9 to 5 trap and live the life of your dreams.
Well, it need not be a fantasy. I’ve been making a living online from affiliate income for a few years, and here’s what I’ve learned:
- There’s a lot of money to be made online
- The top affiliate marketers earn tens (and sometimes hundreds) of thousands of dollars every month from high paying recurring affiliate programs. And you can do the same.
- Your goal should be to give insane value to your audience or tribe, while maximizing your passive income online. You can achieve this goal by focusing on those lifetime affiliate programs which have the best recurring affiliate products.
This is what I mean…
You can easily generate residual income as a blogger. In fact, you can turn your blog into a residual income business. All you’ve got to do is promote the top passive affiliate products and earn affiliate commissions from high paying recurring affiliate programs.
Not only are these some of the top paying affiliate programs in blogosphere, but because they provide recurring commission, they are probably the best affiliate programs. In effect, because they provide the top recurring affiliate income, they are up there with the best affiliate programs for bloggers.
The Best Affiliate Programs with Recurring Commission
So in this blog post, I am going to showcase:
The 15 top paying affiliate programs 2019 with the best recurring affiliate products. These are basically the best recurring affiliate programs 2019, the top residual income affiliate programs, and the best affiliate programs for beginners. You can call it, the highest paying affiliate programs list.
Affiliate marketing programs
But first, what are affiliate marketing programs?
An affiliate program is where you receive a commission for introducing leads to a business for their products or services. A recurring commission is when you earn money on the sale not just once but repeatedly. These types of programs are also referred to as lifetime affiliate programs or passive income affiliate programs.
How it works – Top passive income affiliate products
Usually, it is free to join these recurring income affiliate programs, although sometimes you may need to be a current customer to participate. The most common way to promote these recurring revenue affiliate programs is through an affiliate link. This is a unique URL that tracks the visitors you send to the business to connect and equate any sales with your affiliate ID. To be eligible to earn a referral fee, the customer must click-through your affiliate link from your site, email, or other communications and make a purchase. The customer’s activity is then tracked by affiliate software.
Features of the best affiliate programs for bloggers
You’ll find that the top recurring affiliate programs with recurring commissions usually provide the following features to make your job of promoting a lot easier:
- Marketing support with free marketing materials
- An affiliate dashboard with real-time earning statistics
- A tracking system. They will only pay commissions on links that are automatically tracked.
- Specify a cookie life. This will enable you to receive credit for the referral during the cookie life even if a visitor converts at a later date, after their first visit to the website. (Eg the SEMrush affiliate program offers an unprecedented 10 year cookie life!)
- Payout time frames (Eg the SEMrush affiliate program pays out on the 10th and 25th of every month)
- Payment method (usually via PayPal)
- There is usually a minimum payment threshold before payment is made.
- They normally reserve the right to disqualify commissions earned through fraudulent, illegal, or overly aggressive, questionable sales or marketing methods.
Watch this Video: The Best Affiliate Programs For 2019 (17 mins 17 sec)
Summary – Best Recurring Affiliate Programs 2019 [In Alphabetical Order]
|Top 15 lifetime affiliate programs||Recurring Commission||Category||Sign-Up Link|
|AWeber||30%||Email marketing||Click here|
|Elegant Themes||50%||WordPress||Click here|
|EngageBay||30%||Business automation||Click here|
|Clickfunnels®||40%||Landing pages||Click here|
|ConvertKit||30%||Email marketing||Click here|
|GetResponse||30%||Email marketing||Click here|
|Kinsta||Up to $500 per referral plus 10% recurring||WordPress||Click here|
|NinjaOutreach||20%||Content marketing||Click here|
|Ontraport||25%||Marketing automation||Click here|
|Rose Hosting||50% per sale + 10% recurring||Web hosting||Click here|
|SEMrush (BeRush)||40%||SEO||Click here|
|Sendlane||30%||Email marketing||Click here|
|Teachable||30%||e-Learning software||Click here|
|Thrive Themes||30% per sale +25% recurring||WordPress||Click here|
Top of the Pile: Which are the 2 Best Recurring Affiliate Programs for Bloggers?
In our view, the SEMrush and ClickFunnels affiliate programs are the top 2 affiliate programs with the best recurring income for bloggers in 2019. They are innovative, inventive and generous. Oh, and they think outside the box too! We will now look at each of them, in no particular order.
We believe SEMrush currently offers one of the best recurring affiliate programs for bloggers. We’d show you why the SEMrush affiliate program is one of the best 2, in a moment. But first, what is SEMrush?
SEMrush is the All-in-one Marketing Toolkit for digital marketing professionals. With SEMrush you can:
- Gain insights into your competitors’ strategies in display advertising, organic and paid search, and link building
- Uncover Your Competitors’ Ad Strategies and Budget
- Analyze Your Online Rivals’ Ad Copies and Keywords
- Discover New Competitors in AdWords and Bing Ads
- See competitors’ best keywords
- Discover new organic competitors
- Observe position changes of domains including having access to historical data
- SEMrush offers a 7 day money-back guarantee.
- SEMrush offers 3 price plans – Pro: $99 .95 /mo | Guru: $199.95 /mo | Business: $399.95 /mo.
- All the 3 price plans come with 28 advanced tools and features (including Site Audit, On Page SEO Checker, Position Tracking, Backlink Audit, Brand Monitoring, Post Tracking, Content Audit, PPC Keyword Tool, Organic Research, Keyword Research, and Keyword Magic Tool) to boost your marketing.
Click »»» here to read our detailed review of SEMrush.
Their affiliate program is run by BeRush.
Why we love the SEMrush affiliate program
- The SMErush software is such a fantastic product that you’re essentially promoting a product that sells itself.
- By promoting SEMrush, you’re helping your audience to use the best SEO tool in the world.
- 40% recurring commission. One of the best in the industry
- Speedy sign-up process. All affiliate applications are pre-approved, so it only takes a couple of minutes to get started!
- The “first cookie wins” attribution model with 10 years of cookie life! So if a user originally landed on the SEMrush website from your affiliate link, then you will receive a commission on all their purchases from SEMrush, for the next 10 years!
- Payments are made twice a month on the 10th and 25th
- Payments made via PayPal or Wire Transfer
- Minimum threshold – $50 for PayPal and $1,000 for wire transfer.
- Promo materials are available in 7 major languages – English, Deutsch, French, Italian, Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish and Russian
- A monthly contest where the winner receives $100. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain more exposure, recognition, and earn some income for your content.
- The SEMrush Summer Challenge offers a top prize of $500 plus exposure.
- The BeRush team goes out of their way to help their affiliates succeed.
The Clickfunnels® affiliate program is a fantastic program. No surprise that it is in our top 2 of the list of recurring affiliate programs. But first, what is ClickFunnels, and why all the fuss?
Clickfunnels® is a Website and Sales Funnel Builder for entrepreneurs.
Clickfunnels® was created so that entrepreneurs, who aren’t programmers and who don’t know how to code, can easily build beautiful pages inside of a sales funnel, to grow their businesses online. With Clickfunnels® you can quickly create beautiful Sales Funnels that convert your visitors into leads and then customers.
There are over 93,000 entrepreneurs who are actively using Clickfunnels® to easily get their products and their message out to the world!
This is how it works:
- Guide your visitors step-by-step through the entire sales process (so they don’t get confused or LOST, and leave)
- Point your customer straight to the ONE product or service they need most to help solve their problem
- Follow-up with your visitors, even after they leave your page!
This is what is great about Clickfunnels®. Clickfunnels® gives you the tools and strategies you need in one convenient spot! The tools and strategies you need to market, sell and deliver your products online.
- Simple drag and drop webpage editor!
- Ability to quickly build sales funnels that convert!
- Smart shopping cart with 1 click upsells!
- Email and Facebook marketing automation!
- 14 day free trial.
Why we love the Clickfunnels® affiliate program
- As soon as you have 100 active Clickfunnels® members, you qualify for your dream car! Their goal is to give out 100 cars in the next 12 months! More about that in a moment 🙂
- Clickfunnels® have “sticky cookies” which follow your visitors across all their devices and ensure you get paid for whatever they buy.
- Clickfunnels® provides 30% recurring commission to affiliates
- ‘Qualified affiliates’ earn 40% recurring commission. A qualified affiliate is an affiliate who maintains 40 unique Clickfunnels® paid user accounts at $97 or above, on a monthly basis.
- Payment is made twice a month on the 1st and 15th
- Minimum payment threshold of $100
Putting the FUN into affiliate marketing
One of the things we love about Clickfunnels® is that they have a fun way of remunerating their affiliates. As a member of the Clickfunnels® affiliate program, you are automatically enrolled in their “Dream Car” contest.
As a member of the Clickfunnels® affiliate program, you are automatically enrolled in their “Dream Car” contest. Each month, as you signup new members, you will get closer and closer to getting your DREAM CAR!
This is how easy it is to qualify for your dream car:
Step #1 – Get 100 active Clickfunnels® members – As soon as you have 100 active Clickfunnels® members, you qualify for your DREAM CAR! You can then go lease this car, and then send them proof that you got it…
Step #2 – They send you $500 per month towards your lease payment – As long as you stay above 100 active Clickfunnels® members, we’ll send you a $500 check to reimburse your payment on your dream car!
Step #3 – They will increase it to $1,000 per month when you get to 200 members! – In any month that you have at least 200 active Clickfunnels® members, we’ll send you $1000 check to reimburse your payments on your dream car!
Affiliate Bootcamp: This is a $997 training course Clickfunnels® give away FREE to help train affiliates on how to do affiliate marketing. This also takes the affiliates through the process to become a Clickfunnels® affiliate and how the ‘Dream Car” bonus works.
Rest of the Best Recurring Affiliate Programs for Bloggers [Alphabetical Order]
AWeber is the industry standard for email service providers. Email marketing is one of the most effective ways to grow your business. Looking for a good email platform? Hands down, AWeber is one of our favorites. It’s powerful, easy to use, and budget friendly. With it, you can grow your email audience, automate your marketing, and earn a lot of revenue.
We also love their 24/7, US-based customer support. You can give them a quick call and get help right away from real-life email experts.
AWeber affiliates are called “AWeber Advocates”.
Click »»» here to read our detailed review of AWeber
Features of the AWeber affiliate program
- AWeber pays it advocates 30% recurring referral commission
- AWeber offers a 365 day cookie duration with a customer referral tracking system
- There is a minimum payment threshold of $30.00 and payment is made every month via PayPal
- Award winning support is available by email and live chat 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and by phone 8AM-8PM ET Mon-Fri
Elegant Themes is one of the most popular WordPress themes in the world. It is home to DIVI, a completely new website building platform that replaces the standard WordPress post editor with a vastly superior visual editor. It can be enjoyed by design professionals and newcomers alike, giving you the power to create spectacular designs with surprising ease and efficiency.
Features of the Elegant Themes affiliate program
- Has over 30,000 affiliates and pays out over $3,000,000 per year
- Elegant Themes pay a 50% recurring commission
- Elegant Themes offer 6-month cookie duration, meaning that referrals who make a purchase 6 months after clicking your affiliate link will not be tracked, and a sale will not be awarded or compensated.
- Payments are sent out automatically at the end of each calendar month to Affiliates with a balance of $58.00 and above.
- Payments are made only via PayPal
EngageBay an extremely affordable integrated all-in-one marketing, Sales & Support platform for small businesses. They offer integrated marketing, sales and service software for growing companies.
With EngageBay you can manage your business and customers with their simple, powerful and unified platform for all your Marketing, Sales & Service needs.
Features of the EngageBay affiliate program
- 30% recurring commission
- Affiliate commissions are approved before 3rd of every month.
- Payouts are made monthly currently made before 5th of every month.
- Commissions are cleared after 30 days they have a 30 day refund policy.
- Affiliate links are based on first click attribution. So where the customer has clicked on multiple links, the commission will go to the affiliate whose affiliate link they clicked first, not last.
ConvertKit is a robust email marketing platform for professional bloggers, podcasters, authors, content marketers and other businesses who are building audiences. It is extremely easy to use and incredibly powerful. They are self labeled as “The power of Infusionsoft, but easier to use than MailChimp.”
Click »»» here to read our detailed review of ConvertKit
Features of the ConvertKit affiliate program
- ConvertKit offers a 30% monthly recurring commission.
- 30 day cookie life
- Payments are made monthly
- There is no minimum threshold for payment
- Payments are made via PayPal.
GetResponse is a feature-rich solution and one of the leading email service providers. GetResponse has three main types of pricing plan – ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ – and within each of these, several additional types of plan to choose from (all based on list size).
GetResponse has a 30-day free trial that is fully functional.
Click »»» here to read our detailed review of GetResponse
Features of the GetResponse affiliate recurring program
- 30% recurring commission
- Cookie life of 120 days
- Commissions are calculated on the last day of each month and are paid out only when the accrued Commissions exceed either USD 50, EUR 50, GBP 50 or PLN 150 (depending on the Affiliate’s domicile/residence)
- Accrued Commissions are paid in the form of USD check, ACH, Eurotransfer or via other payment methods if agreed individually with GetResponse. Affiliate checks are mailed via regular mail to the address provided upon registration, on or around the 20th of every subsequent month. The commissions paid by ACH and Eurotransfer are made on the same date as in case of checks.
Kinsta is a managed WordPress hosting provider that helps take care of all your needs regarding your website. They run their services on cutting-edge technology and take support seriously. Kinsta provides premium WordPress hosting for everyone, small or large.
These features form the basis of Kinsta’s service.
- Fully managed
- Secure like Fort Knox
- Free migrations
- Ultimate speed
- Daily backups
- Google Cloud Platform
With Kinsta, the following things come as standard:
- 30 day money-back guarantee
- No upgrade or downgrade penalty
- 2 months free if paid yearly
- No fixed term contract
- Prorated refunds
Features of the Kinsta affiliate program
- Earn up to $500 for every referral + 10% monthly recurring lifetime commissions.
- 60 day cookie life
- Commissions are paid in a 60-day conversion window
- Payment is made each month via PayPal
- With less than a 5% churn rate Kinsta customers rarely leave. So recurring commissions hold real value.
The NinjaOutreach Software is an all-purpose influencer marketing tool. It consists of 4 subscription plans where every user is billed annually.
Features of the NinjaOutreach affiliate program
- 20% monthly recurring commission.
- Payment is made every month.
- The sale becomes approved 60 days after the actual sale.
- There is a minimum payment threshold of $100.
Ontraport is an all-in-one integrated platform. It delivers essential business features, including a powerful CRM system, membership sites, one-click WordPress hosting, outstanding email delivery, payment processing, direct-mail printing, affiliate management, and innovative business automation suite.
It offers a 14 day free trial to new users of its software. It also offers a 90 day money-back guarantee.
Click »»» here to read our detailed review of Ontraport.
Features of the Ontraport affiliate program
As an Ontraport Referral Partner, you will:
- Receive weekly commission payments. They process commissions each Friday for the payments earned during the previous week, which runs from Sunday-Saturday.
- Receive commissions on new accounts are not paid until the person you’ve referred has been a client for 90 days because of the 90 day money-back guarantee.
- Earn 25% of the monthly recurring subscription fee from each referral.
- Receive payments via PayPal with a minimum threshold of $100
RoseHosting is a leading VPS hosting provider, serving thousands of clients world-wide. It provides web hosting, linux VPS hosting and NVMe hosting services.
Features of the RoseHosting VPS affiliate program
- Earn 50% commission on the first month’s payment from your referrals and 10% recurring monthly commission
- A minimum threshold of $50
- Referred accounts must remain active and be in good standing for at least 65 days to be paid
- Payment via PayPal
- Incentive program :
- After your first 20 accounts, the initial commission becomes 100% plus 10% recurring commission.
- After you refer 40 accounts initial commission becomes 150% plus 10% recurring commission.
Sendlane empowers eCommerce brands and content creators to collect, segment, and automate the customer journey through email and SMS marketing. It is a powerful email platform built by marketers for marketers. It gives you all the tools you need in one place. Sendlane offers a free 14 day trial with full access, 24/7 support and no credit card requirement.
The Sendlane software and business model are designed to make users stick with the product for the long term. Everything, from the 24/7 support, to their average 30 second response time, to account managers that come in at 5k contacts instead of 150k, is designed to offer great value to the clients and make this an actual recurring revenue stream for their affiliates.
Features of the Sendlane affiliate program
Sendlane says collaboration and partnerships are the most important elements of their business ecosystem and they are looking to find the right partners to join their journey.
- 30% recurring monthly commission
- Cookie life of 30 days
- A minimum threshold of $100
- Payments are made monthly usually around the 15th
- Payment is via PayPal
SpyFu, originally GoogSpy, is a search analytics company. SpyFu is one of the more feature-rich tools but probably has the least attractive interface out there. SpyFu offers SEO and PPC spy tool options along with their own keyword research tool.
The SpyFu toolset covers US and UK markets.
Features of the SpyFu affiliate program
- 40% in monthly recurring commissions
- Payment made twice monthly for the life of the account.
- 365-day tracking cookie
- A minimum threshold of $100
- Payments made via PayPal or wire transfer.
Teachable is an e-learning software that’s focused on helping you build your brand. Teachable isn’t just set up to help you create a course, it encourages you to build a school filled with courses. They want you to be successful and make online courses part of your business model.
Features of the Teachable affiliate program
- 30% recurring commission
- 90-day cookie
- There is a minimum threshold of $50
- Payments are made 30 days after the referred customer becomes a Qualified Referral
- Payments made via PayPal
Thrive Themes are conversion focused WordPress themes & plugins. They are built from the ground up to make your entire website convert more of your visitors into subscribers, customers and clients.
Features of the Thrive Themes affiliate program
- 35% per sale plus 25% recurring commission
- A minimum threshold of $20
- Cookie life of 2 years
- Commissions are held for 30 days before payments
- Payments are made monthly
- Payments made via PayPal
- Their VIP affiliates i.e. the best performing ones are invited to their private Slack channel
How to Promote Affiliate Marketing Programs
Here are some ideas as to how and where to promote your recurring affiliate products
Your tools and resources page is basically a page on your website where you showcase both your favorite and recommended tools. It is where you list all the apps, software, tools and other resources you’re using to grow your online business. Ideally, most of the links on your resources page will be affiliate links, linking to affiliate programs that pay per click.
Used properly, your resources is probably one of the best places to promote the best affiliate programs to make money.
Where it is relevant to your topic, be sure to include affiliate links to your recurring affiliate products in your blog post. This can be very effective. However, to avoid sending people away from your blog, I will suggest setting up the link to open in a new window.
Product and service reviews are probably the best and most effective places to insert affiliate links to affiliate programs that pay per click and pay per lead affiliate programs.
Reviews are usually very effective because whoever is reading the review is already interested in the product or service even if only remotely. So it is easier for them to click through and actually make a purchase. Which is what you want 🙂
With an email list, you can easily market your affiliate links to your top recurring income affiliate programs. One way to do this is to include a short paragraph promoting a particular affiliate product that you recommend. You can do this with the welcome emails that automatically go out to new subscribers to your list.
Code of Conduct for Affiliates
As an affiliate, you would be required to promote the products and services you’re introducing to your readers and followers. It would do you a world of good to adhere to the following good practice:
Avoid Self-referrals. You cannot earn affiliate commissions from your own purchase or subscription. The whole point of the affiliate program is to get you to refer other people. It is not a way to get a discount on your own purchases.
In the event that you do a product review, it is advisable that you disclose upfront that you will receive a percentage of each sale made. In addition, every endorsement must reflect your honest opinions or experiences as the endorser. Any disclosures must not be hidden. Instead, they must be clear and conspicuous. The most important principle is that an endorsement has to represent the accurate experience and opinion of the endorser. In addition, you must follow the following guidance:
- You must try a product or service before you can talk about your experience with the product or service.
- If you were paid to try a product or service and your honest opinion is that it was awful, you can’t say it’s awesome.
- You can’t make claims about a product or service that would require proof which you don’t have. As an example, you can’t say a product or service will provide a 100% increase in income if there isn’t any evidence to back it up.
Disclosures ensure that your readers and followers are able to formulate an informed opinion about the information you provide by understanding the possible influence your material connection with product maker or service provider might have on your endorsement of the product or service. For this reason, every disclosure must be clear, conspicuous and made frequently.
When using affiliate links in a blog post or an article, you must display a clear disclosure about the nature of your affiliate links and the material connection you have with our company. To comply with Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”, your disclosures must appear on the same page where the links appear, and they must be clear, conspicuous, and require no additional user interaction to read (such as clicking a link, scrolling or hovering over an element).
According to the FTC: “Putting disclosures in obscure places – for example, buried on an ABOUT US or GENERAL INFO page, behind a poorly labeled hyperlink or in terms of service agreement – isn’t good enough. The average person who visits your site must be able to notice your disclosure, read it and understand it.” As a matter of good practice, every disclosure should appear in full, either before or in close proximity to the affiliate link itself.
An example of Article Disclosure: “Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are ‘affiliate links.’ This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission.”
When using affiliate links on social media, you must also display a clear disclosure about the nature of the links and the material connection you have with either the product company or service provider. This you can do by adding the word “ad” which should be in a hashtag. Where you’re making social media posts, these disclosures must be part of the post that contains the affiliate link.
- Facebook Disclosure: “#Ad: Check out our review of SEMrush, and why we think it’s the best SEO software.”
- Example Twitter Disclosure: “ActiveCampaign is best for business automation! #ad”
Top Recurring Affiliate Programs 2019 – Now Your Turn
What are the top recurring affiliate programs that you participate in? Do you have any lifetime affiliate programs or any passive income affiliate programs that provide a recurring commission? Do you know of any affiliate programs that pay daily?
Please leave a comment below and join our conversation.
Last Updated on