Have you got what it takes to write for us? We’re always on the lookout for new Contributors and Guest Writers here at Astute Copy Blogging.
However, we are very selective when determining who to accept as a Contributor or Guest Writer. If you believe you’ve got what it takes, we want to hear from you.
Our primary audience is beginner and intermediate bloggers, and online entrepreneurs.
Here at Astute Copy Blogging, we want to see our readers thrive. And our mission is 2-fold:
- To help bloggers blog better
- We teach them to hone their craft
- We show them how to create compelling content
- We give them content marketing ideas
- To help bloggers earn a living from blogging so they can escape the 9 to 5 trap and live the life of their dreams.
- We teach them how to make money blogging
- We teach them to build an email list
- We show them the best ways to monetize their blog
Why Guest Blog, Write for or Contribute to Astute Copy Blogging?
- Reach a new audience with your content.
- Gain access to another platform to promote your content as well as your personal Brand.
- Join your peers who have contributed to this publishing platform.
- Join a growing community of Authors and Contributors who are committed to helping bloggers thrive.
- You get credit for the article with a short bio and a link in the bio to your website or blog.
- Your published posts will be promoted on all our social media profiles.
- You increase your online presence. Your posts will potentially reach 3,200+ Twitter Followers, 1200+ Facebook followers, thousands of readers on Growth Hackers, and the thousands of Astute Bloggers on our email list.
Examples of Excellent Guest Posts:
- How to Monetize a Website in 2020 (The Definitive Guide)
- Content Marketing Trends That Are Set To Conquer
Topics we cover:
- Blog traffic
- Blogging tips
- Content creation
- Content marketing
- Copy writing
- Email marketing
- List building
Please limit your pitch to these categories, to keep the content consistent and relevant to our audience.
Relevant and Valuable Content:
Write an article with relevant and useful content that’s compelling and insanely valuable.
Always ask ‘How can the readers benefit from this?’
Also, make sure that the article’s topic and content are in line with our Topic guidelines.
- The post must be between 1,500 and 2,000 words.
- It is important to follow a clear and exhaustive content structure that implements HTML headings H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, and H6.
Click here >>> for an example of our recommended content structure.
Duplicate / Syndicated Content:
- All articles must be 100% original content, meaning it has never been, nor ever will be, published anywhere else.
- We do not accept syndicated or duplicate content.
- We do not accept Infographic submissions.
- We do not accept research reports or press releases.
- Your article must be written in US English.
- You must proof read the articles before submission.
- If the submitted article requires a lot of editing – We will reject it.
We encourage you to follow the 3-3-1 Rule of linking:
- Add THREE links to authority sites when stating facts, statistics, etc.
- Add THREE links to other articles from AstuteCopyBlogging.Com
- Add ONE link in the body of the article. However, it must be a blog post on your website.
- Links to sales pages, landing pages, and the home page are not accepted in the body of the article.
- Any link that does not add context to the article, or looks spammy will not be posted.
- Submit the post to the Editor in a Google Docs Format.
- See how to address us at the bottom of the page
- Share/email the drafts to resources at astutecopyblogging dot com
Images and Videos:
- Submit appropriate “Featured Images” for the article. Ensure that they are royalty-free (creative commons) stock images.
- If you decide to create a custom image, that’s also fine.
- If your article needs screenshots or images to support the points you make – feel free to add them in your draft.
- All images are recommended to be in the .jpg format.
- Kindly provide a 3- 4 sentence Bio about yourself.
- You can add 1 link to your bio that points to your website/blog.
- The Link in Author Bio must be your site.
- No Anchor Texts allowed in Author Bios.
- Each Contributor will get a personalized page that showcases all their published posts.
- This Blog is powered by WordPress, so we use Gravatar (Universal Profile for WordPress) to publish Author Pictures & Bios.
- If you do not have a Gravatar, here are the instructions.
- If you already have a WordPress account, please send us that email address.
- Once submitted, posts are usually reviewed and approved within 1 – 2 weeks.
- Because of the volume of pitches we receive, we are only able to respond to successful pitches
- If you don’t hear from us within 2 weeks, then your pitch is likely to have been unsuccessful.
What type of content do we not accept?
We do not accept the following submission formats:
- Press Releases
- SlideShare Presentations
- Independent studies
- Product Releases
- Request for product reviews.
Submission Guidelines Continued
How to Address Your Pitch
- Your email subject must be: Writing for Astute Copy Blogging
- Address your email as follows: Dear Editor.
- These final guidelines are very important to us. And we’ve place them at the bottom of the page for a reason. They tell us that you’ve read our Guidelines.
- And you must follow these Guidelines, if you want to write for us!