One of my favorite things to do is to connect with people, support them, empower them, encourage them and inspire them be the best they can be!
I love nothing more than sharing what I’ve learned with others who are eager to improve in any of the following areas:
- List building
- Email marketing
If that is YOU, then we need to connect.
Here are some ways you can access my knowledge, expertise and experience. I have not arranged them in any particular order.
- Search my blog. I have written a few blog posts on this site. There is a good chance I have already answered your most pressing questions. Just use the search box in the upper right-hand corner of this page.
- Subscribe to my updates. I currently publish one new blog posts a week. By subscribing, you’ll get my latest thinking delivered straight to your inbox.
- Help yourself to some fantastic freebies. Get a copy of either my free report: How to Build a Large Email List or my cheat sheet: 78 Headline Hacks
- Visit my resources page. On my resources page, you will find all the products that we recommend. Click here to view these resources.
- Purchase one of my products. You can find one of them here. But there’s so much more. Click here to view all my products.
- Join my Mastermind. I lead a paid mastermind group for a handful of qualified, high-achievers. It involves face-to-face meetings in London, monthly group video conferences, and individual email coaching. If you would like to be considered for membership in the mastermind, click here to contact me.
- Hire me as a personal coach. I love teaching and coaching. I believe it is one of my gifts. I particularly love one-on-one coaching, but I have limited time available for it. Therefore, I am very selective. I offer success coaching as well as coaching for bloggers and other platform builders. Click here to learn more about my one-on-one coaching packages.
So come work with me!
If you have something else in mind, other than what I have outlined, please fill out the form below. Someone on my team will promptly respond.